Friday, January 14, 2011

Huge, so very huge

 21 weeks.  No, we are not having twins.  Give me a break, this is my third pregnancy.
Here is a picture of my "baby bump" although, I think I skipped the cute baby bump stage and went straight to huge.  Please forgive the awful picture, I haven't felt very photogenic lately, but I finally gave in and put a time delay on the camera and took my own picture.  Don't look at the picture too carefully, because you might notice the messy bedroom in the background.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Definitely still in the cute stage. You look awesome pregnant.

Becky R. said...

You are beautiful, my dear!

Cindy Ricks said...

You are so cute!!! I love your baby bump:)

Muncher Cruncher said...

You are still TINY! (And darling with you baby bump, might I add!) I love it when you comment and question, don't ever stop!!! You are 100% right, I never did a conclusion, probably because I'm still trying to decipher my thoughts on the whole issue, but I think I should. I'll do it soon, kapeesh? Thanks for reading. You're awesome!!