![]() |
| The tech did a few pictures in 4-D. That was really neat to see. |
I can't believe I'm already half way through, but I think this second half is going to be a slow and miserable 20 weeks. When I went in for my first appointment after finding out I was pregnant, the Dr warned me that this pregnancy was probably going to be kind of rough on me because there wasn't much recovery time in between pregnancies. Deep down, though, I was thinking: "Pshhh, whatever, I'm tough as nails. I run 6 miles uphill both ways everyday (okay, not really uphill). I can do this, no problem." But let me tell you, I'm feeling it big time already. I have so many aches and pains in my joints, and I think my stomach muscles have just given up trying to hold everything together. And then today, during parts of the ultrasound when the tech was trying to scan the baby, she was literally trying to get up, under my ribs to see this baby. I am caring him UNBELIEVABLY high. I'm absolutely terrified for the pain that's to come when this baby gets a little a bigger and starts pushing my ribs out. Ohh, heaven help me!
Of course, in the end, it's always worth it once the little one is born and we are together at last.
P.S I will post some pics of my huge tummy soon, but Cam isn't here today to take a picture. Plus, while the husband is away, I wear baggy sweatshirts and comfy clothes. Not something I want posted for everyone to see.


7 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!
Woo-hoo! I love my boy, and already told the man upstairs that I'll gladly take a few more. I think you'll love it.
Yay!! I am super excited for you guys! Congrats!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! A cute little boy... I love the ultrasounds. Just wondering but is any pregnancy easy? This stomach stretching stuff hurts sometimes...maybe I am just a wimp. Congrats again!
Congrats Leisa on a boy! I bet everyone is happy now especially abby! :) I tried to call you to congratulate you! I miss you guys! Call soon!
Totally my style with the baggy clothes. Yeah!! So sorry that you're so sore! I had a lot of leg cramps at night with Lincoln, and my OB prescribed some Ambien for me. It was my savior the rest of the pregnancy!
I'm SO excited that you're having a boy! I bet Cam can hardly wait. Doug was so proud both times he found out he was having a boy.
Hooray! Boys are so fun - and so different from girls. I love it.
Post a Comment