Monday, December 20, 2010

Temple Sqaure

We've kind of made it a tradition to go see the lights at Temple Square every year.  We chose to go a couple of weeks ago, because the temperatures were supposed to be in the 40's all week.  There was only one small problem with our brilliant plan to avoid the frigid temps, it was raining.  Throughout most of the valley, no rain, but in downtown, a steady, falling rain.  We just had to adjust our plan a little.  Instead of slowly meandering our way around the temple, we made lots of stops in the visitor centers and did the abbreviated tour of Temple Square.  I think the girls still had fun.

I only managed a few pictures.


Abby standing in front of the statue of Christ.  You can tell we do it up real classy.  Only the fancy sweat pants for a trip to the temple.  Dressing Abby has become quite a task.  But that's a topic for another post.



I usually do most of picture taking in our house, and when I looked at this picture that Cam took, I remember why I control the camera.  I never knew these auto focus camera's were so tricky.


1 comment:

Becky R. said...

Loved your comment about the sweat pants! You are too funny.