Had my 16 week check. Nothing exciting to report. The Dr. always says I make his job too easy. But I've learned that when it comes to anything medical, no news is good news.
I will say, however, that there is a slight presence of a belly now. I'm not sure, though, how much of it is baby bump, and how much is leftover chub from my last pregnancy. Either way, my tummy is round.
4 weeks till the ultrasound. Abby is so sure that we are having a boy. She is already including a "baby brother" in her drawings of the family. I'm not sure how she will take it if the ultrasound shows we are having another girl. Hopefully, she will be easily swayed to enjoy a baby boy OR girl.
2 comments:
congrats!!! That is awesome! I never even saw your last post...I am really excited for you. You are due two days before me:)
Congrats!!!!!!! I didnt even know. I have been a blog slacker lately. Yay! You look so good! You will do great with 3!!!
Post a Comment