Farr's Peppermint Ice Cream. Oh. My. Gosh. So very good. I look forward all year to the few weeks that this stuff is available in the store. It's probably good that it is seasonal, because I could eat this stuff by the truck load.
Snow. I love the snow. The whole world seems so clean and pure when it's covered in a blanket of white. If only it could snow and be about 70 degrees at the same time, then it would be absolute heaven.
Candy Canes. This is one of Abby's fav's. Although she calls them "candy candy's". She's been hoping Santa will bring her one of these beloved treats for Christmas.
Fudge and peanut brittle. Every year since as long as I can remember, my Mom has made these goodies during the Christmas season. I stole my Mom's recipes so I can still have them every year. It just wouldn't be Christmas without them. Yum Yum!
Christmas lights. I love driving around and seeing the houses all lit up. Sadly, we barely put any lights up on our house. I guess we'll just leave it to the neighbors do it up right.
Oranges. I love biting into a perfectly sweet orange. I know it's possible to get these all year round, but they are the very best in the winter.
Hallmark ornaments. Like a lot of people, every year we get the girls a new ornament to add to the christmas tree, and every year, we go to the Hallmark store to get a super cute one.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
A few of our favorite things
In honor of my favorite holiday, I thought I'd share with everyone a few of the Monahan's favorite seasonal things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun, fun, fun. That ice cream looks like heaven. I'll have to try some. Thanks for a great post.
Post a Comment