Today I had my 34 week appointment. Things are going wonderfully, the doctor tells me I make his job very easy. Although this was my 34 week appointment, because I'm doing a c-section, I only have about 4 more weeks left till D-day. At times that feels like a lifetime away, and other times it feels right around the corner. Lately, I have been spending a lot of time wondering what life will be like with another little baby. I can only imagine how things are going to change, but I probably have no idea how it's going to be.
I am, however, unsure of how my tummy could stretch any bigger. I know it's gonna happen, and it's gotten this big, and bigger before. But, my shirts already barely cover my stomach, my pants don't stay up, and the baby is taking all the room and leaving very little space for food to fit in my stomach.
It's been fun "nesting" and getting things ready for her to join our family. I think we both are anxious to meet this little girl, and I have to admit that enough time has passed since Abby was an infant that a lot of the "unpleasant" things are fuzzy and the wonderful things are all I can focus on.
1 comment:
Look at you - all belly! You're looking good. I understand that feeling of "my belly can't stretch any further!" I hope the last 4 weeks go smoothly - it's nice that you know when the baby will come! (Even if the process isn't so nice). I love the room you painted. I'm excited to see pictures of your little girl.
Post a Comment