Monday, August 13, 2012

Playing outside

On Saturday, my friend Marci and I went and did a trail run up Battle Creek canyon in Pleasant Grove.  We ended up going to the top of Mt Baldy, 5 miles nearly straight up, then 5 miles down.  It was SO much fun!  I took some pictures of the amazing view we had going up.


At the top.  I wish I had one of those panoramic cameras to show the view all around us. 

Also, we took the training wheels off Abby's bike a week or so ago and have slowly been trying to teach her to ride her bike.  She's not very confident, and get's discourage easily, so it's been only about 5 minutes of practice a day.  But today, we hit the street to try again, and she did pretty well, there were times where I could let go of the bike completely (for a few seconds), so she's slowly making progress.


Lexi also learned to ride her tricycle earlier this summer.  She loves to ride her bike.  

2 comments:

Luke and Kellie said...

You guys are such nice parents, we don't go outside much, it is just too hot!

Jolynne said...

Yay abby! I love all your hiking pictures...I miss the mountains!