Friday, August 10, 2012

Michelle comes for a visit

A day after my Mom left, My sister and her family rolled into town.  They had some appointments here in Orem that they needed to be here for, so they came and stayed for a long weekend.  It was great to get to know Ryan and the kids better, and I know my kids loved having a bunch of new kids to play with.  We mostly just hung out at the house and watched the Olympics (my absolute most favorite two weeks of television, talk about American pride!).
The only picture I manage to capture.  All the kids, left to right,  the back of Gavin's head,  Lexi, Madaline, Abby, Lexi.  Yes there are two Lexi's, and they are very close in age too.  Many times while they were here, I'd yell for my Lexi to come to me, and the other one would show up.  It was just slightly confusing.

No comments: