Thursday, May 10, 2012

Colton's newest accomplishments

I've been meaning to update about this for awhile, but haven't gotten around to it.  But better late than never :)

A few weeks ago (I think it was actually while I was on the cruise)  Colton started pulling himself to standing.  Now he loves to stand, look out the windows, and reach all sorts of new things that have been unreachable till now.
Him standing, pulling all the toys out. (Ignore the awful outfit,  I think it was laundry day, and he was on his second pair of pants for the day, so I just grabbed the first thing that covered his legs :)

He also is saying a few words.  Uh-oh, and peek-a-boo, and hi.  Uh-oh is definitely his favorite, and drops everything just so he has the chance to say uh-oh.

He is such a little cutie!

1 comment:

Cindy Ricks said...

So Cute!! It is funny how different they develop. I have been trying to teach Orin to say Uh-oh but he just laughs at me. He jabbers a lot and says Mama and Dada and hi.