Friday, May 25, 2012

Abby's preschool graduation

Oh my goodness, we have been so busy lately.  I feel like I went months without anything to blog about, and now I can hardly keep up with everything going on!

Anyways, yesterday Abby graduated from preschool.  She has loved preschool.  I don't think there was a single day all year long that she complained about going to school.  In fact, she looked forward to it every Tuesday and Thursday.  Cam had to work, so we promised to just take lots of pictures and tell him every detail  ;)

Walking out, to "Pomp and Circumstance".  She was the leader, carrying the flag.  

Getting her cap on,

They sung the songs they had learned over the year, everything from the "ABC's" to this song called the "Tooty-ta" or something.  It was so cute.  It kind of was just a dance.  It went like:
Thumbs up
Elbows back
Knees together
and on and on.
Each time they sung the song they'd add another move.  Anyways, just to prove my point even further about Abby's love for performing, she was singing loud, totally into the dance, swinging her hips, even when all the other kids were hardly doing the moves at all.  She definitely stole the show and it was the cutest thing.

See you can see, she has her thumbs up, elbows back, knees together and she is swinging those hips! 

Another action shot

Here each of the kids had to tell their favorite part of preschool.  Abby's was coloring.  Which is what she spends a good portion of everyday here at home doing too.


They sung "You've got a friend in me"  from Toy Story.  So cute!

Getting her diploma


Miss Emily and Abby
I'm so proud of my little girl.  She has really blossomed this last year.  I think all of her activities (dance and preschool) have really helped her come out of her shell.  I'm so proud of her desire to learn and do her best at everything she does.  I am positive she will love Kindergarten even more next year.

Congrats to Abby!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Ricks said...

That is adorable! Congrats Abby!!

Luke and Kellie said...

That is so cute she was so into the song! Love it!