We decided to do Colton's blessing in Colorado at my parents ward. We wanted to make sure that my Dad could be apart of it, even if he wasn't feeling well after his surgery. Thankfully, he had a great recovery, and other than getting tired easily, he feels back to normal.
Cam's family also came to Colorado. It was really nice to get the chance for share my hometown with the family.
We arrived Saturday night, and was able to just relax and visit.
Sunday was the blessing and Colton was cooperative and slept during the blessing.
 |
| I loved his little suit, but I think he was super uncomfortable in it so we took a few really quick pictures after church and then I put him into something a little more comfortable. |
Monday we took the kids to the splash park, and after lunch, we headed up the canyon to spend some time in Estes Park.
 |
| In Estes. I think the adults had a little more fun then the kids. Here is Abby, patiently waiting for us adults to finish up some window shopping. |
 |
| Piper |
 |
| Cam. At one of the shops, there was a hot sauce bar, so Cam and Are' went inside to sample. After a few mild sauces, they sampled one that was VERY hot. Cam's eyes were watering and his face was all red and puffy. This picture doesn't even begin to capture the pain he was in. We all had a good laugh at their expense :) |
 |
| The fam. Colton is once again in his little Moby wrap. He just slept the whole afternoon in that sucker. And apparently, I stink or something, because Abby WOULD NOT scoot any closer to me for the picture. |
 |
| Are', Will and Piper. |
 |
| We stopped for some pizza. Lexi was being a little goofy when I pulled out the camera. |
 |
| Abby and her precious cup of root beer. |
We had a good time even though the trip was real quick.
2 comments:
Colton looks cute in his suit (: I'm glad everything went well! And that your back because Gabrie kept asking to play with Abby while you were gone and she didn't believe me when I said you guys were out of town!
Colton looks so cute! I love little suits on babies. They are probably uncomfortable though. It looks like you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment