![]() |
| Here is Cam, Lexi, and Colton is asleep in the car seat. I tried to pictures of the girls with my parents, but nobody was cooperating, so this was the best I could do. |
Friday, July 22, 2011
A quick hello and good-bye to Mom and Dad
My parents have been in charge of planning their ward's Youth Conference this summer. Their ward wanted to come here to Utah, and see "the sights" more or less. When my Dad was diagnosed with cancer, they were unsure whether or not they would still be able to come, but my Dad recovered from the surgery really quickly, and he felt up to the trip. Yesterday, they were down in Provo doing a ropes course, so we drove down to say hi and visit for a couple of hours. It was good to see them, and the girls really enjoyed the short visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'd like a hello!! Wanna stop by and say hi?
Post a Comment