A long time ago, I did a post of Abby's favorite things, and just recently Lexi has gotten quite attached to some toys, so I thought I'd do a post of Lexi's favorite things.
Of course, her long time favorite, blankie.
Her Snow White baby. One time Cam asked her if her baby had a stinky diaper, and Lexi tried to lift the leg of its pants to check the diaper. It was pretty cute.
And Spiderman. Abby for some reason has been loving watching the Spiderman cartoons, so of course Lexi has also become a huge fan. The other day, at the store, we say a Spiderman toy, and Lexi got all excited and started yelling "Spiderman!"
And being with Mommy. Ok, it's not really her one of her FAVORITE things. I wish. It's hard as kids get older, and rely less and less on Mommy and Daddy.
2 comments:
That's such a cute idea! She looks so happy with all of those things. I love that she likes the spiderman...so cute!
How cute! They are getting so big!
Post a Comment