On Monday, the kids and I met Cam's family in Pleasant Grove at a park to have dinner and watch the fireworks. It was a little chaotic with trying to keep up with all the kids, but we had fun. However, a bit before the fireworks were to start, it started to sprinkle, and everyone seemed like they'd had enough so we packed up and went home before the real show started.
![]() |
| Watching the "snakes". Abby is a little afraid. It took some convincing that they aren't real snakes. |
![]() |
| Abby helping Are' light a snake, still afraid. |
![]() |
| Abby: scared Lexi: not scared |
![]() |
| Lexi, stripped down, eating an ice cream cone |
Although not in any of the pictures, Colton was also there, but he was strapped into a Moby wrap that I was wearing the whole time. He loves that thing! And it makes it easy for me to chase after the kids, while I "wear" Colton all wrapped up.
No comments:
Post a Comment