Sunday, June 26, 2011

Michelle and Kenna came to play

My sister, Michelle and her little girl came this week for a visit.  We always love it when she comes.  I enjoy the one on one time with me sister and Abby and Kenna love to play.  We ran some errands, visited my grandparents and just hung out at the house.  One day, we set up a sprinkler in the backyard, and all three girls had a blast running through the water.



It was so much fun having them over, but I'm afraid that I might have scared my sister from ever having kids again.  Our house can be a bit chaotic, and Colton has morphed into a bit of cryer.  If he's not spitting up, then he's crying, so I'm afraid it wasn't the most relaxing destination for their vacation.

1 comment:

Michelle Davis said...

We absolutely enjoyed it! Thanks for letting us come!