Monday, April 25, 2011

3 weeks and counting

I had a check-up last week, and everything looks good.  I've been measuring a little small the last couple of appointments, and I honestly cannot believe it.  I'm almost embarrassed when people ask how much longer I have, and I have to say about a month, because, I know I look like I could go any day now.  Almost every piece of clothing I own is too small and uncomfortable.  Most shirts don't cover my belly, and even my pj's/sweats aren't that comfortable anymore.  I hope this belly doesn't get too much bigger.



I made a little quilt for the baby.  It's just like the quilts that I made for each of the girls.  It was so easy to make.  I worked on it for probably 3 days, just during Lexi's nap and after the girls had gone to bed, and finished it up pretty quickly.
Colton is the name we've chosen for him.  Cole for short.

My mom has also made a quilt for all of her grandchildren, and she finished it up and sent it to me about a week ago.  I just love this one.  It would make a great wall hanging.

4 comments:

Cindy Ricks said...

Those blankets are so cute! You did a good job. You finished it in 3 days that is impressive! I can't believe we have just a month left. I am so excited! Colton is such a cute name.

My clothes are getting so tight too. People at work tell me how I just look miserable because my belly is so big. They say they feel sorry for me. I didn't think I was that big because I measure right on everytime. But I sure feel big.

Troy and Rachelle said...

I love your blankets! Super cute. I am so excited for you to have your baby!

Luke and Kellie said...

Cute blankets! I always wanted to make my girls blankets or something before they were born but never did! I love the girls dresses too. Gabrie is the same though when it comes to any dress that has a sweater or jacket to go over it. Drama queens, but we love em!

Toni said...

OMG, that blanket is adorable! I want to learn how to do those! And I remember the feeling of all your clothes being too small. I was in Doug's clothes the last month of my pregnancies. I just about killed myself for fitting into his clothes. Hang in there! Soon you'll have your very own baby boy! I can't wait to see pics!