Lexi spent the "egg dying time" in her high chair. It was close enough that she could be included in the fun, but far enough away that there was little chance of the dye being spilled, or drank, or some other disaster.
Sunday morning the girls woke up and got to find out what the Easter bunny had left them. For the last several years, if Cam ends up working on a holiday, we just do the "festivities" on another day when he can be home to participate. Unfortunalty, I think Abby is getting too old now, and she might be confused/upset that her "Easter" or whatever holiday is on a different day than her friends. So we went ahead and celebrated Easter without Cameron this year. That also meant that I was up past midnight putting the girls Easter gifts together.
Abby got a princess scooter (Dark pink, of course)
Lexi got a "Cozy Coup"
| Lexi, taking a turn on the scooter while enjoying a piece of candy from her basket. She has quite the sweet tooth, and every little bite of candy produces a lot of drool. |
| Not suprisingly, Abby has pretty much taken over Lexi's little car. |
| Lexi, being cute. |
The hope is that these awesome toys will keep the girls distracted enough that they won't be jeolous of the baby when he comes. Fat chance, I know :)
Here are the girls in their Easter dresses.
I was worried that Abby wouldn't like the purple dress that I had bought her, but thankfully, she loved the dress. The jacket that she was supposed to wear over it, wasn't as easily recieved.
Lexi will happily wear anything. Actually she will happily wear nothing, too.
1 comment:
Very cute!
Post a Comment