Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quick Trip to Colorado

We made a quick trip to Colorado this last weekend.  There were still a few family members of mine that had yet to see Lexi in person, so I wanted to get over there for a visit.  We flew over on Friday, which tends to stress me out a little now that I have kids, but Lexi handled it great, and I put a movie on my IPod for Abby and that kept her pretty occupied. 

We spent most of the time just hanging out at the house.  Of course my Mom and I managed to get some shopping in, and Cam just relaxed.  Abby enjoyed playing with Kenna, and asked at least once an hour if she could go out back and play on the swing set (and she usually convinced someone to actually take her out, too).  On Saturday, I had lunch with a few girls that I went to school with.  That was so fun, and so very nice to chat for awhile.  Cam came to the lunch too, but quickly bailed when he turned out to be the only male, which was fine, because that just allowed us to do some serious girl talk with no men present :)

It was such a nice trip, but way to quick, so I'm already trying to find a chance in the near future to return for a little longer.

 The girls loved for Grandpa to read them story, after story, after story

Who would believe that these two cute little girls could cause so much mischief!
Abby and Lexi on the beanbag chair.  Abby loves to hold Lexi's hand, it doesn't how many times we tell her that it can hurt Lexi if she does it to hard, she still holds her hand every chance she gets.

3 comments:

Becky R. said...

Ahh, such a great time! Hope we can do it again soon!

Toni said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to Colorado! I'm going to try and go at the end of the summer sometime. Maybe we can meet up then! It was fun to get together the ONE time we were able to!

Laurie said...

Lexi is getting so big! Beautiful girls! I am so glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. I really hope I didn't stress you out calling! I would LOVE to help out anytime!