Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Feeling So Very Greatful!
The last couple of weeks I've been feeling very greatful for the wonderful blessings in my life. It seems that most of the time I'm just thinking of all the things that I don't have, instead of reflecting on how really blessed I am. Lately, I think that I have a permanant smile on my face, because I am SO happy with the life that we have created. I have an amazing, loving husband, who works hard to support our family, is an awesome father to Abby, and the list goes on and on. We have a beautiful house, that although it's located in the middle of nowhere, keeps us warm and cozy all year long. I have a beautiful, smart little girl, that I love spending my time with. Abby makes me laugh and smile all day long as I get the oppurtunity to watch her grow and develop into an amazing child. We have another little baby on the way, and so far both me and the baby are healthy, and going strong. Both Cameron's and my family are super supportive and loving to all of us, and we always look forward to the time we get spend together. We always have enough to get the things that we need (and sometimes the things that we want). We truly are blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great post. Thanks for the reminder to be more grateful.
Love your post! Hey, I'm having a book party on the 29th and you're invited. What's your address? I'll send you an invite!
You guys are such wonderful people! You deserve it all!!
Post a Comment