This week, Abby had her first dentist appointment. I decided to take her to a pediatric dentist with hopes that they are prepared to handle difficult a 2 year old. I was nervous at how she would do because she is quite shy, and isn't the greatest at allowing even Cam and I brush her teeth. I talked to her about where we were going, and tried to make it sound very exciting. The dentist was great, and super nice, and Abby cried only a little. He did a quick brush of her teeth, and looked around her mouth briefly. Luckily, he gave her the "all clear", and we will be back in 6 months for another check.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Brush, Brush, Brush!
Here is Abby, proudly showing off her clean teeth!

This week, Abby had her first dentist appointment. I decided to take her to a pediatric dentist with hopes that they are prepared to handle difficult a 2 year old. I was nervous at how she would do because she is quite shy, and isn't the greatest at allowing even Cam and I brush her teeth. I talked to her about where we were going, and tried to make it sound very exciting. The dentist was great, and super nice, and Abby cried only a little. He did a quick brush of her teeth, and looked around her mouth briefly. Luckily, he gave her the "all clear", and we will be back in 6 months for another check.
This week, Abby had her first dentist appointment. I decided to take her to a pediatric dentist with hopes that they are prepared to handle difficult a 2 year old. I was nervous at how she would do because she is quite shy, and isn't the greatest at allowing even Cam and I brush her teeth. I talked to her about where we were going, and tried to make it sound very exciting. The dentist was great, and super nice, and Abby cried only a little. He did a quick brush of her teeth, and looked around her mouth briefly. Luckily, he gave her the "all clear", and we will be back in 6 months for another check.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment