Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Time to Give Up My Other True Love...Soda
I just finished reading the article in the December Ensign titled "The Energy Drink Epidemic", and now I am seriously considering that it is time to give up my love of diet DR. Pepper. As I sat with my 44oz. soda in one hand, reading the bad health effects of caffeine, I realized that it may not be worth it. I drink the soda more because I like the taste than the "jolt" from the caffeine (do you think I am in denial), and I have given it up before when I was pregnant. So, maybe it is time to part ways permanently. I will certainly be sure to pass the article onto Cameron, seeing as he is an energy drink junky. Even I won't go near those things. Sorry, babe, I guess it's time to clean house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment