Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I think we are buried in here!!!


It snowed all day yesterday. I couldn't believe how quickly the snow piled up. Last week I shoveled the driveway when it snowed, but yesterday, I decided it would have to be a mans job.

Rory is so funny. She loves to be out in the snow, but has made little "paths" to get to where she needs to go. Luckily she has decided that her dog house is good place to go. I was worried she would never learn to go inside for cover, and that heavy, large and ugly thing would never get used. I think in the summer we will try to paint to "beautify" it a little. But I guess I shouldn't complain to much, it was free after all. Since we have been stuck inside so much lately, Abby has really taken to teasing Rory. She loves to chase after her with anything that spooks Rory (which is pretty much everything). This time it was the stick we put in the sliding glass door. Which isn't really a safe toy for either of them to play with, so the game was short lived. That poor dog, hopefully she survives our active little child. But at the same time, that dog probably deserves a little teasing. Rory sure knows how to get on my nerves.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Wow! We didn't get that much snow!

Thanks for finding my blog. Hopefully, we can get together when you come next month!