
This week we went to Cameron's work party. It was a lot of fun. There was good food, good people, and lots of laughs. I always enjoy getting to know the guys Cameron works with. Makes me grateful to know that he has a good job AND good friends.
Abby spent the evening at Cam's parents and enjoyed playing and relaxing. She spent a few good hours cuddling with Grandpa watching her favorite movie "Baby Einstein". When we came to pick her up, she was laying on grandpas lap and didn't even get up when we came in the room. I guess she was comfortable, and our return wasn't enough to even rouse a bit of excitement. At least we know she is content to be without us and I'm glad that they are always willing to watch her when we need.
1 comment:
Hi! I found your blog through Toni's - your little girl is so cute! May I link your blog to mine? Oh, and the name at the top are our "blogger names". I hope you and your family are doing well.
Post a Comment