Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas


Here is Abby opening her presents. Once she figured out that it was okay to tear the paper, she really got into it. So much so, that she enjoyed opening EVERYONES presents.


Cam got a bow for Christmas.


Abby really was much more excited than she looks.


Abby is good with Piper. She knows not to touch the baby. Well I'm not sure if she really knows that or is terrified of getting close.


Will, Are, and Piper


Cam, Leisa, Abby and Rory


The day went pretty good. Abby had a few meltdowns, but we reminded her it was Christmas and we were supposed to be happy. Cameron's family came over in the afternoon for dinner. And of course the entertainment, as always, was Abby and Piper. But we managed to divert our attention for a while to play a game. Everybody feared the worst from the weather, and was afraid that they would get stuck out here in Eagle Mountain. But we lucked out and missed most of the snow. It was more rain/sleet than snow. So everyone returned home safely and all had a good time. It was fun to do all the Christmas stuff for Abby, but I think next year will be even better when she has a better understanding of whats going on.

I called home to my family and of course was sad to miss another Christmas at home. We lucked out and Cam got Christmas day off, but that was the only day this week. So, there was no time to travel to Colorado. But we have a trip planned in two weeks, so that will be fun.

Merry Christmas everyone, 364 days to get ready for next Christmas. Best to plan ahead.:)

1 comment:

Toni said...

Have fun in Colorado! I'll be there this month with Jack from the 12th-19th, and then we're flying home. Maybe I'll see you out there!