Tuesday, February 14, 2012

All pink for Valentines

Abby had a little Valentines Party at preschool today, and she has been so excited.  This morning I asked her if she wanted to pick out an outfit that would be pink or red for Valentines.  This is the little ensemble she put together.
She must be pretending like she can't stand to get her picture taken, cause we all know  how much she loves the camera ;)

I was trying to get an "action" shot, and told her to  leap in the air when I took her picture.  I thought it was the coolest picture and started laughing after I took it.  I must have embarrassed her because she left the room and refused to take anymore pictures :(  

2 comments:

Cindy Ricks said...

So cute for Valentines day! I like the second picture it looks cool.

Luke and Kellie said...

Love the action shot!!!