Colton turned 9 months this week. He had his well check and everything looks good. The only hiccup was that his iron levels were a little low, so I had to take him to the hospital to get some more blood work done. The Dr says its probably nothing, but just to be safe we still needed to get the test done. We are still waiting for the results.
He is:
29 3/4in tall-90%
Weighs 19lbs 2oz-25%
Head 46cm-75%
What's new with Colton?
- He now rolls both ways all the time.
- He scoots on his tummy, but only backwards, or in a circle.
- He loves those little puffs cereal for babies. Like really loves them.
- He is able to feed himself finger foods.
- He has a favorite blanket, which he sucks on the corners when going to sleep.
- He doesn't really get up onto all fours, and hates it if I force him to, so I don't see him crawling anytime soon.
- He doesn't seem to have stranger anxiety at all. He's the only one. Both the girls screamed if anyone other than me or Cam even looked at them. So that's really nice, because I've found that with him, I'm needing more help than ever, especially at church. Luckily it seems like there are people lining up willing to help me with the kids when Cam isn't at church. I'm always so grateful for such wonderful friends!
- His bedtime is at 7pm. And he doesn't like to deviate from that time at all.
Colton is my little handsome guy. He's a real joy to have in our family, and the girls absolutely love him and are always willing to help out in anyway they can.
3 comments:
Lola weighs more then him and she is 7 months! haha. He is so handsome!
He is so cute! Sounds like he is doing great. I wish Orin would go to bed at 7. That sounds wonderful!
He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment