These last few weeks have been crazy busy. So here is an update of what we've been up to:
- Lexi got a nasty cold
- Colton has some teeth coming in, but the discomfort and "teething symptoms" that I ignored for nearly a week turned out to be an ear infection. I'm still feeling a little guilty about that one :)
- Lexi's cold has been passed around to almost the entire family
- Started the Christmas and Lexi's birthday shopping
- I've been called back into the Primary to teach. I'm excited to be productive again at church.
- Santa drove by on the firetruck (the city does that every year) and I finally was able to grab the girls and run out the door to see them drive by this year (I've been too slow all the previous years), but unfortunately the siren and loud horn scared the crud out of the girls and woke Colton up from his nap.
- I'm still in PT, but think I'm nearing the end of that. Although, I'm still not certain how much distance running will be in my future.
- Cam's been working hard, and even made a few appearances on the local news over the last month or two. A couple of months ago, while at work, Cam's partner had a stroke (he's only 32 years old) and was in a coma for a couple of weeks. He's awake now, and making progress on his recovery. Cam's been spending as much time as he can visiting his friend at the hospital and the whole fire department is trying to raise money for him and his wife (who is pregnant with their first baby). It's really awesome to see how these guys come together to take care of each other.
- My dad is a little over half way done with his cancer/chemo treatment. He had a PET scan recently, and that came back clean, so hopefully after he finishes his treatment, it will be adios to all things cancer related.
- Lexi is just talk, talk, talking. She says tons and tons, but she is really hard to understand, even for me and Cam. But she is amazing me everyday with all the words she is picking up.
- Colton now rolls both ways. But still doesn't enjoy being on his tummy. So if he accidentally rolls onto his tummy, he usually is in hysterics pretty quickly.
- Abby is so, so, so excited for Christmas, and asking tons of questions about Santa and stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment