We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. The girls loved that you could eat peanuts, and they pretty much filled up on the rolls.
 |
| Can you see the excitement!? |
 |
| Abby's Christmas dress |
 |
| Lexi's Christmas dress |
 |
| Colton, his eyes are half closed, but its the only decent one I got of him that night |
We opened several presents Christmas Eve before the kids went to bed because Cam had to work on Christmas this year :( So the girls opened their christmas dresses and also we got each of them gift certificates to go to Build-a-Bear. Cam and I also exchanged gifts.
 |
| Setting out cookies and milk for Santa |
Abby and I made some cookies to set out for Santa. It was so cute because on Christmas morning, first thing Abby did when she got up and came down stairs was check to see if Santa had eated the cookies. She was so excited that they were actually gone. It was really fun to be able to play up the Santa thing this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment