Once the girls were awake, they were super-duper excited to open their presents.
| Opening their stockings |
| Colton, admiring the toy Santa brought for him |
Both the girls got "Zooballs" and a Playdo ice cream set from Santa
| Playing with the Playdo. Lexi had also eaten a good deal of her candy while I was in the shower, so she is covered in chocolate. |
| Trying to get a picture of all three in their church clothes Take 1 |
| Take 2 |
| Take 3 That's as good as it's gonna get :) |
| Lexi's learning how to "pose". I wonder were she got that from? :) |
After church, we headed to Orem to visit Cam at work, and give him his stocking that Santa had left. We stayed for a little while then headed to Cam's parents to hang out there for the rest of the day.
This Christmas was a little hard for me. I was really missing Cameron, and was really hating that he had to work. On top of that, Colton was sick. All last week, I knew Colton was starting to get sick, and I was pretty sure he was getting an ear infection. But he never had any symptoms other than that he wasn't sleeping well at night. I kept putting off taking him to the Dr, but I was really worried that the ear infection would finally rear it's ugly head during the Christmas weekend when all the Dr's offices would be closed. Sure enough, Saterday morning, he started to get a fever, and there wasn't a Dr's office open. He was pretty miserable all weekend, and I felt horrible, but since all the Dr's were closed the only option would have been to take him to the ER, and I just didn't want to spend the holiday at the hospital for an ear infection.
Overall, though, it was a good Christmas. However, we already know that Cam has to work next Christmas too, so I'm going to spend the next year trying to convince my family to come here to spend Christmas so I don't have to go through that again.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! YOur kids are so cute! I love Colton's hair its adorable! That's too bad Cam had to work. I hope you all had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment