Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Family update

Here's a little recap of what everyone is busy with right now:

Cam:
He's still just working and working some more.  He is enjoying spending time with his brothers a lot lately, now that Ethan came home.  They are even planning a boy's trip for this weekend to go shooting, and do who knows what :)

Leisa:
I'm busy with the kids as usual.  And on top of all the normal daily activities, I'm trying to fit in some Physical Therapy too.  For the last several years, everytime I try to start running regularly, about 2 or 3 months in, my hip starts to hurt.  So, I decided it was time to finally get that situation taken care of.  Hopefully a few weeks of PT will take care of the problem, and I can start to get a little more serious with my mileage.

Abby:
She is also busy, busy, busy.  She's got school and dance and playdates and it seems she is going a mile a minute somedays.

Lexi:
She is just as happy as ever.  Her little personality is really starting to shine threw.  She's learning so much, and taking in as much information as her little 1 year old brain can hold.  We finally got her happily going to nursery.  Cam and I have recently joined a gym that has a daycare, so her next test will be going to daycare for an hour or so.  I don't think it's going to be pretty at first, but I feel confident she will learn to love it.

Colton:
He's constantly changing and growing.  I've got him eating cereal everynight for dinner, and he absolutley loves it.  He still is a horrible sleeper at night, even though I've tried everything I can think of.  Maybe it'll just take time.  Until then, we are up 2 or 3 times everynight. Boooo!

2 comments:

Becky R. said...

Good luck with your PT! I'm glad you're doing it. Sorry about the rough nights. :(

Jolynne said...

I miss you and your family!