Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Colton's got some chompers

Last week, I thought I saw the signs of a few teeth starting to come up, and Monday, the first one broke through, and today the other tooth came in.  Oh thank goodness, at least now I know why Colton has been such a horrible sleeper.  Let's just hope there is a bit of a break before those top teeth decide to come in.
This picture has nothing to do with him getting his teeth in.  It's just a cute one of the girls giving him some love. :)

1 comment:

Cindy Ricks said...

Congrats Colton! I hope he starts sleeping better for you. You need to take a picture of those little teeth :) I am not ready for Orin to have teeth...especially if it takes away my precious sleep.

I love the picture-it looks like the girls love their little brother.