Colton turned 4 months yesterday. Here is what he's up to now:
- He weighs 14 lbs 8 oz, which puts him right in the 50%
- He's 26 1/4 inches long, which puts him above the 90%
- He loves to reach and grab toys. He is very entertained by the same lights and sounds toy that the girls loved. I've also, in a desperate attempt to keep him happy in the car, bought him a little toy bar that hangs in his car seat. He seems to love that, he no longer crys the entire time he's in the car seat.
- He's not even close to rolling over. He doesn't arch his back, roll onto his side or anything. Oh well, he'll get there eventually.
- He usually takes one good nap a day, the rest of the time, it's just 30 minutes here and there.
- He smiles, and laughs alot. He is very ticklish, and enjoys when Abby sings a little song to him.
- He loves to be held. All the time. I think one of my arms is much stronger then the other from carting him around all day. I've also learned how to do a lot of things, using just one arm.
- He's still wakes up once in the night to eat. I'm anxious for him to start sleeping through the night :)
 |
| Pretty much the face he made after every bite. And yes, he is sitting in a purple Bumbo :) And yes, that bib is larger than he is :) |
- We fed him some rice cereal yesterday for the first time. He made a lot of funny faces, and might have swallowed one spoonful. I'm gonna keep trying though, I'm hoping that once he starts on solids, I can transition back to regular formula instead of this awful thickened formula.
He is a sweet little guy, and we are all enjoying watching him grow and learn.
1 comment:
He is so cute! I love the face when you are feeding him. We haven't tried rice cereal yet but we are planning to this week.
I hear those bumbos are pretty great. We haven't got anything yet to feed Orin in. Colton looks so happy with those toys. What a cute boy!
Post a Comment