 |
| This is Abby looking through a "telescope" |
 |
| Lexi, WALKING! She's become quite a pro, although it's still a little Frankenstien-ish |
 |
| Since the switch to milk and a sippy cup, Lexi wasn't drinking very much. She didn't find either the milk or the sippy that appealing. One day I discovered that she LOVES drinking from a straw, so now all her "ba-ba's" are sippy's with straws. |
 |
| Lexi's newest activity is to take everything out, then put everything back in. |
 |
| Anytime I get the camera out, Abby turns into a little model. These next pictures are just of her posing. |
 |
The classic picture of "you taking a picture of me"
She loves her little camera she got for Christmas. It's full of pictures of Lexi, and lots of Abby's toys. |
 |
| Another pose |
 |
| This is the view of Lexi I see all day. She always wants up onto my lap. |
 |
| Lexi loves watching "Baby Einstein". If it's been a rough day, and I need some piece while cooking dinner, I'll turn this on. She will sit and watch it start to finish. It's probably not the best that she already loves TV so much. |
I realized a week or two ago that I haven't taken any pictures in quite a while. So, it was time to dust off the camera, and takes some pictures of what the girls are up to.
2 comments:
They are so adorable! Its nice that Lexi puts the stuff back in.
I love the poses of Abby...so cute!!
Loved the pictures! :) Sweet girls.
Post a Comment