Lexi LOVES this toy. Thank goodness. It will keep her entertained for quite some time.
She has just learned how to grab her feet. She also has learned to kind of arch her back and use her feet to push her back a few inches. Everytime I lay her down, a few minutes later, I find her about a foot from her original position. It's perfect timing too, because her bald spot on the back of her head was starting to get some hair growing back, but with this maneuver she will quickly rub it bald again.
I have tried and tried and tried to get Lexi to eat rice cereal, but she just won't have it. I think that tongue reflex is still way too strong. This is about how it goes, most of it ends up pushed back out of her mouth, and the little that she doesn't push out, just sits in her mouth. She never swallows it. Hopefully soon she'll start to get the concept!
Abby just LOVES Lexi. Sometimes I'm afraid she might just love her to death :( She can be a little rough and poor Lexi isn't quite capable of fighting back. Soon, though, Lexi will be torturing Abby and will finally get her revenge. But it is cute how much Abby enjoys Lexi!
Abby will hold (more like squeeze) Lexi's hand every chance she can get. Poor little Lexi's gonna have crippled fingers if Abby doesn't learn to be a little more delicate.
It is so nice, this summer, Abby has discover the joy of playing out back. And I've discovered how great it is to send her out there :)
Here is Abby, posing for the camera, and just being cute.
1 comment:
Great pictures! You are great with a camera! Such sweet girls!
Post a Comment