Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas...Kind Of

We arrived home from the hospital on Christmas Eve, and since Lexi was on light therapy, and we were struggling with that, the Christmas holiday was kind of an after thought. Christmas morning, we got up, and Abby quickly opened her presents, then we hurried to the hospital to get Lexi's blood drawn. I felt bad, because this was the first year that Abby kind of understood what was going on, and we were so distracted with Lexi, that we weren't able to really celebrate. We were in such a hurry, I didn't really even take any pictures of Abby opening her presents.  But I did manage later in the day to get some of Abby with her new toys.

And one of Lexi celebrating her first Christmas



Even though this wasn't a "traditional" holiday, it was still a wonderful day because we got to spend the day with BOTH our little girls.

No comments: