Today I had my 37 week dr appointment. Everything is still going well. Unfortunatley there is no progress yet, I'm not dialated or anything. So now I'm even more grateful for the scheduled c-section since it looks like I won't be going into labor anytime soon. Usually I have been measuring one week bigger, but this time I measured a week small, which is mind boggling because I feel like my tummy is HUGE and growing by the minute. However, the end is in sight (less than two weeks), and then the real work begins!
3 comments:
You are seriously the cutest pregnant!! Let me know if I can do anything for you!! I would love to do dinner for you or play with Abby!! Please, please, please let me do something!
You look so cute prego! LUCKY! So close...Can't wait to meet Lexi!
Yay!! You're so close to the end now. Can you believe it? It sucks starting all over with no sleep and stuff, but at the same time, babies are SO much fun. I'm excited to see the new addition! Where are you delivering at?
Are you guys going to be in Colorado for Christmas? Probably not with the due date so close. We'll be there the 23rd-29th. So if you'll be there, it would be fun to see you!
Post a Comment