Monday, October 12, 2009

Potty Time!

So this last week has been an exciting one. I decided to try to potty train Abby! She has been showing signs that she was ready for a while, but I had a hard time believing that she truly was because she's just barely two years old. I finally just thought I'd try, and see how it went. AND...it's gone great. She caught on so quickly. On day 5, she managed to do all her "buisness" in the potty, and no accidents. I know we aren't completely in the clear, and there are likely to be more accidents, but I do feel confident that we will soon see the end of diapers (at least till the next little baby comes along).

I'm proud of our little girl, and in shock at how quickly she has grown up. With the disappearance of diapers, it will be official that she's no longer a baby, and is now big girl. I know it sounds so cliche to say "they grow up so quickly", but THEY GROW UP SO QUICKLY!

3 comments:

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Amen. They DO grow up so quickly! Good Job! Potty training can be a challenge.

Toni said...

You're so lucky, two kids in diapers SUCKS!

Michelle Davis said...

Totally not fair! I missed that window with Kenna and It's so hard now, plus with her being in day care! Luckily she is doing well at day care on the potty, if I could just get her to do it home...