
Today I had my 28 week check-up, and everything looks good. I have found, as I enter this last trimester, that all the aches and pains are starting, the heartburn has returned with a vengeance, I don't know how my tummy could possibly get any bigger, sleep is harder to come by, I'm super forgetful, and time is no longer flying by. Other than that, I feel great! :)
I was also given good idea of when my c-section will be scheduled, and unfortunately, it seems that I will most likely be in the hospital for Christmas. Oh well, Abby won't know the difference if we celebrate on a different day, and having a newborn has to be one of the best gifts a person can receive.
I do feel very grateful for how smoothly this pregnancy has gone, and hope that these last few weeks continue the same way!
3 comments:
Well at least you look really cute. Seriously, you're looking good. When are they going to do the C-section? I hope you're able to get some rest - though I know it gets harder and harder. Hang in there!
Where have you been?! I can't believe that cute little tummy grows every time I see ya (which isn't often enough!) You are the cutest pregnant!!! Congratulations on the potty training!!! That is seriously the greatest day in a parent's life!
You look amazing! That last trimester just gets worse and worse, I'm so sorry! But like you said, at least it hasn't been too bad so far, right?
Post a Comment