Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's a...


It's a GIRL! We had the 20 week ultrasound, and saw the baby, and it is definitely a girl. Cam and I are both excited, and I'm sure if Abby understood, she would be too.

I can' believe that I am already half way through the pregnancy, it has gone so fast (thank goodness). I started feeling the baby move around 17 weeks, and now she has become quite the powerful little kicker. My tummy is also rapidly growing bigger. I'm quickly being reminded of why the second half can be so uncomfortable.

Abby has recently developed quite a bit of jealousy. If my attention is given to another child, she is NOT happy. It's kind of a new phase, and I was hoping for it to not get too bad before the baby was born. So I think we will ALL be in for a bit of an adjustment when this little princess is born.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations!! How fun to have two little girls. I love knowing in advance so that I can start preparing.

Toni said...

Lucky you with the extra estrogen in the house! Two is definitely an adjustment. It was fun to see you guys the other day. We should definitely hang out more!

Jolynne said...

I am soooo happy you are having another girl! Girls Rule! :) lol.