Yesterday Cam called me from work saying that a stray dog had wandered into the fire station, and was wondering if we should bring him home. At first I said no, especially when Cameron described him as looking liking a coyote (eeww!). But he was persistent and had Abby and I go to the station to take a look. Once we saw the dog, it was REALLY hard to resist. He was just skin and bones, and was so lethargic from not having eaten in a while. He was very friendly and much cuter than a coyote. So needless to say, the little guy is here, and has become fast friends with Rory. Cam has already named him Rocco. We have no idea what breed (or mix of breeds) he is, but I'm kind of curious to find out. On Monday we have an appointment at the vet to get him checked out, so if everything looks good, we will be the owners of not just one, but two dogs. I must be crazy!!!
(See how skinny he is, his little ribs stick out SO much. So sad.)
2 comments:
That's is so sweet of you guys to take in a dog like that! I hope the vet appt goes well...I can't wait to see him...Or maybe I can :)
He does look a little like a coyote... or a fox! But it's great the Rory has a friend now!
Post a Comment