
Michael Jackson died today from a heart attack at the age of 50. He has always been one of my favorite artists. I love his music, however I did prefer to ignore the drama of his personal life. I think the first cassette tape I ever bought was "Dangerous" when I was little and I still enjoy the songs today. A lot of celebrities have passed this week (Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett) but the news of Jackson dying really took me by surprise. I just wanted to write a little note about his passing because his music has been a part of my life for so many years.
3 comments:
I appreciate this post, because I have always been a fan as well. I obviously don't agree with what he has done with his personal life either, but I have always felt bad for him and thought he was a product of a HORRIBLE childhood and needed some seious help. I just think it is sad when such a great talent gets so mixed up. Here's to our favorite mixed up king!
Such a sad day it was! I think we will all remember him! I love his music so much too! Thanks for this!
I still absolutely love his music, too. So sad! It would have been so much fun to go to one of his concerts.
Post a Comment