Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lagoon

Every summer we like to make a trip to Lagoon with those in Cameron's family that are able and willing to go. So on Friday Cameron and I went to Lagoon with Are and Will. Thankfully Cam's mom volunteered to watch Abby and Piper so we were free to enjoy ourselves minus the kids. It was a fun day, and Lagoon was super busy, maybe because it was the only day it didn't rain in the last two weeks. Unfortunately I was unable to ride a majority of the rides due to my "condition", but not wanting to be left out, I went along anyways. Cam was SO excited because his favorite ride was finally open.


The Samari (no idea how to spell that) has been closed the last several years that we have gone. But it was up and running this time. Another one of their favorite rides is the Rocket, which is a ride, that even if I could go on, I choose not to.


The boys love the see who can hold their hands out and not hold on to the bars the longest. I did manage to find a few rides to ride, but found my stomach was easily upset. After we finished our tour of Lagoon, we finished the day with a nice dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. YUM YUM!

1 comment:

Jolynne said...

Im glad you had a fun day at Lagoon!!