Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Wonderful Christmas Gift!!!

We will be welcoming a new addition to our family this Christmas. I went to the doctors today for my 12 week check and heard the heartbeat. So far everything looks good. My official due date is December 26th. We are so excited, and I know Abby desperately needs a companion around the house. I was horribly sick for only a few weeks, and the rest of the time, as long as I eat regularly I feel okay. I'm still tired a lot, and very hormonal, but I hope these things will disappear soon so I can return back to my normal self.

5 comments:

Toni said...

YAY! Congrats, Leisa!! Enjoy just one while you can... two is SO much harder! Glad to hear you weren't too sick your first trimester.

Oh, and about me walking around in the hospital... I definitely couldn't do that with kid #1. Kid #2 was definitely easier on me. I'll bet you'll be up and walking with this second one.

Carrie said...

Congrats! I do think that things get better after the first. Your body knows what to expect. Hope you keep feeling well.

Christine said...

Leisa that is fantastic!! Congratulations. I hope you just keep feeling better and better. I am so excited and happy for you!

Laurie said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!! Awesome due date!! Let me know if I can ever take Abby to play with us, the boys would love it!!

Jolynne said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what it is!