Well, it's been a slow process, and we aren't done yet, but this last week we have (or I should say Cameron has) been making progress in our backyard. With tons of dirt, that is often mud, we are tired of it getting tracked into the house. So we covered some areas in bark and evergreen trees. We also splurged and bought a nice bbq grill, something we have wanted for years. I'm so excited for all the new dinner possibilities (and Cameron doing the cooking). I love the way it turned out, and can't wait till we can do even more, but it will have to wait till next year because we already shot our wad.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Working in the Yard
Well, it's been a slow process, and we aren't done yet, but this last week we have (or I should say Cameron has) been making progress in our backyard. With tons of dirt, that is often mud, we are tired of it getting tracked into the house. So we covered some areas in bark and evergreen trees. We also splurged and bought a nice bbq grill, something we have wanted for years. I'm so excited for all the new dinner possibilities (and Cameron doing the cooking). I love the way it turned out, and can't wait till we can do even more, but it will have to wait till next year because we already shot our wad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment