Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Petting Zoo


Today we visited the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, which I'm so mad about. But Abby loved the animals, and even let the goats eat some food from her hands. We went on the hayride, but didn't even attempt to put Abby on the pony's because I knew it would be a disaster. It was perfect weather, the sun was shining, but not too hot. This activity at Thanksgiving Point was actually quite reasonably priced, and I wouldn't mind making another trip this summer (and maybe I'll remember the camera).

3 comments:

Toni said...

Farm Country is the best, isn't it? And I agree, the prices are cheaper than the swimming pool! Who doesn't love barnyard animals?

Christine said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm excited to see our daughter's reaction to animals now that she is a bit older. I'm glad you have those things nearby.

Jolynne said...

Ahh you forgot your camera? I glad you had fun!