Yesterday Abby and I took a trip to Thanksgiving Point Gardens to see whats left of the tulips from the Tulip Festival. We went with my friend Jolynne and her brand new baby Tayslee. It was so pretty and a nice little walk. Abby loved everything that had water, the pond where we fed the fish, and the waterfalls.
There are tons of waterfalls. We walked past so many, and Abby kept saying "more, more", she just loved to see the water.
It was such a nice day. I love finding local things to do with Abby that she (and I) can enjoy!
2 comments:
Oh man, I didn't know the tulip festival was still going! How cool! I love the name Tayslee, so cute! That's funny you didn't know I did hair, it's funny how much neighbors don't know about each other!
I've STILL never been to the gardens! Looks like I missed another tulip festival. And looks like Abby had fun!
Post a Comment