Cameron Alexander Monahan is the amazing man that I have been married to for 4 1/2 years. He grew up in Hemet, CA, served his mission in Minnesota,

and then moved to Provo after his mission. We met at work, and it didn't take long before I knew I wanted to marry him.

He now works at the Orem Fire Department, and also Eagle Mountain Fire Department.

He is such a hard worker, and extremely dedicated to providing for our family. It seems sometimes that he is ALWAYS working, and NEVER home, but I can't recall him ever saying a single complaint about it. Cam is such a good dad, and Abby just adores him.

Parenting came naturally to him, which I was grateful for because that wasn't the case for me. He helped me learn the basics of caring for an infant, and spent many nights up with her, feeding and rocking her. I know that our success in our marriage can be attributed to the fact that Cameron takes all his responsibilities seriously and does his best to be a good husband, a good father, a good priesthood holder, a good son, and a good brother. I truly believe I married the BEST MAN EVER!
Well Cameron works today, so we celebrated Valentines yesterday evening. We went to see the movie "He's Just Not That Into You".

It was so cute, and very funny. Lately I have become addicted to going to the movie theater. When I was in high school I worked at the local theater, and totally got my fill of going the the movies. For several years, I actually hated going to the theater. But I now enjoy it again.

I also made some Valentine cookies. I love to bake and will use any holiday as an excuse to make a sugary treat. We ate a few, then as usual I sent the majority of the cookies with Cameron to work. If I leave them here, I will eat them all, so it's best if they aren't in the house. Besides, I think the firefighters deserve a little treat every once in a while.
And, unrelated to the holiday, I attempted to make some wheat bread. I have no idea what happened, but the bread looked kind of funny. I used the breadmaker, and I'm still stumped as to what went wrong. Needless to say, I ended up getting bread from the store instead. Oh well!
1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of your wedding! Sooo cute, and you are soooo beautiful! Glad you liked that movie, I have been real anxious to see it!
Post a Comment