Monday, Lexi, Abby and I (also Colton still had a lingering fever from the stomach bug he had been fighting off for several days) came down with the stomach flu. Thank goodness Cameron offered to stay home from work cause I think it would have been near impossible for me to take care of three sick kids while being sick myself. This bug was brutal, and totally knocked me and the kids out.
Come Tuesday morning, Abby still had a fever, and nobody seemed back 100%, so we made the tough decision to cancel our trip to Colorado that we were supposed to leave for the next day. I didn't want to risk passing this awful bug to my family in Colorado, and I just wasn't in much shape to get the whole family packed and ready to go. We felt horrible. The girls had been looking forward to this trip for a long time. So we readjusted our plans for the week. My Mom had planned on coming back to Utah with us, so Abby and I are flying to Colorado on Friday, then driving back home on Saturday with my Mom.
We also decided to take the kids to the zoo.
| Birds nest sculpture |
| Sitting on the Tigers |
| On the train |
I think everyone had fun. There was still some lingering grumpiness from being sick and tired, but it seemed like a fairly successful outing :)
2 comments:
Im sorry you were sick!
I hope your all better now!
OH it is no fun to be sick!! Cute pictures from the zoo.
We should get together for lunch on a Friday sometime soon. I would love to catch up!
Post a Comment