On Wednesday, my mom, the girls, and I went to the fabric store to pick out some material to make a quilt for the baby. My mom, so far, has made a quilt for all of her grandkids, and I made little rag quilts for each of the girls. So, to carry on tradition, we both got some cute fabric, and, hopefully, in 8 or 9 weeks, there will be 2 finished quilts ready for the baby's arrival.
Thursday, we went up to Salt Lake to visit my grandparents. The girls had a blast playing with a whole new bunch of toys.
| Lexi, here favorite blanket, and my Grandpa Armstrong |
| My Grandma, holding Lexi. |
Thursday night, once Cam got home from work, my parents were kind enough to offer to watch the girls so Cam and I could go on a date.
Friday, was a little more relaxed, and I was able to get some errands done. That evening we went back up to my Grandparents for another visit before my parents left on Saterday.
It was great to have family over, and can't wait for them to come back once the baby is born!
2 comments:
Its nice to have the parents come visit...mine are coming this weekend and I am very excited!
Good luck on your blanket!
Hey Leisa! I have to admit I'm a bit of a blog stalker ;) But its ok because I found yours!! Yeah! Lol Can't wait for summer when ppl actually come out of their homes! We will definetly need to get the girls together to play!!! Hope everything is well with your pregnancy. Let me know if you need anything!!!
Post a Comment