For Christmas, my mom bought tickets for us to take Abby to Disney On Ice. So, Friday, Cam's parents came over to watch Lexi, and we took Abby up to Salt Lake to see the show.
 |
| During intermission |
Abby was so enthralled with the show, she was not easily distracted. We had bought a bucket of popcorn and she hardly ate a bite.
 |
| We didn't bring in our camera because we didn't think they wouldl be allowed, so we took the pictures with Cam's phone. Look how Abby's head is strategically placed to hide my ginormous belly. |
Everytime a new character would come on the ice, I'd lean over and say "Look, Abby, it's Snow White (or whoever it was)" and she always replied "I know, Mom." I guess I forgot I was speaking to the Disney expert.
After, we let her pick out a souviner to buy, and she picked out an Ariel figurine. She's pretty much taken it with her everywhere she's gone since.
2 comments:
That's cute! I remember going to Disney on Ice and I loved it! I was like 23 though.
Did you have her lean forward to hide the baby belly? So close to the end just 2 months left:)
That's so cute about her telling you, "I know, mom." You're so funny! I wonder if Jack would like something like that, or if it's more for girls??
Post a Comment